Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Fashion- Apostolic Style "Denim & Ruffles"

Apostolic fashion



I came across this adorable Apostolic Pentecostal outfit on Pinterest. It only had an image link so I'm not sure who came up with it. Casual Apostolic was already on it but I could not locate a site for that name. 

Anyways, I love the fact that it's incredibly cute, modest and very feminine. I think the ruffles really do it for me!  

What you will need for this look:

Denim Knee Length Skirt - Most of us have one but for those of you who don't, here's your chance!
Black Ruffled Top - Can be a tank or tee
Your favorite matching clutch purse & your favorite black shades! 

I honestly think you could pull this off with any color cardigan and matching shoes. Try something bright and cheery like pink or teal. I think it would look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment